Weld Contour Gauge
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Range
- 2500.00 - 15000.00 INR
- 140 Millimeter (mm)
- For Industry Labs
- Chemical Processing, Pharmaceutical Manufacture, Petro Chemical Plants
Weld Contour Gauge
Caltech Engineering Services offers Weld Profile Gauge or Welding Profile Comb. A weld profile gauge is just the right tool for testing welding profile, matching wheel arches and body contours, or forming panels. Simply press the gauge against the piece you want to copy.
Pull it away, and there's your reproduction. The Weld Profile Gage is capable of duplicating surfaces up to 3-1/2" deep.
A Welding profile gauge or contour gauge is a tool for recording the cross-sectional shape of a surface, welding bead width, welding profile test and welding groove.
Contour gauges consist of a set of hard steel pins of 0.71mm dia that are set tightly against one another in a frame which keeps them in the same plane and parallel while allowing them to move independently, perpendicularly to the frame. When pressed against an object, the pins conform to the object. The gauge can then be used to draw the profile or to copy it on to another surface.
- Heavy gauge steel frame with metal pins.
- Pins are designed not to be removed.
- Centimeter and inch gradations on the body.
- For angle or extension use.
- Two tools can be joined together with enclosed connecting plate
- Suitable for inspection of welding, flooring, tiling, woodworking and plumbing
Size: 152 x 89mm with an overall travel of 5-1/4" (133mm)
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Supply Ability
- 1 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India