Caltech India offers YS6010 Benchtop Spectrophotometer.
A spectrophotometer is a color measurement tool used to capture and measure color. They benefit companies that need accurate and consistent color. It is a bench-top measurement instrument designed to evaluate the color and appearance of many measuring applications for objectsÃ¢ÂÂ reflectance and also the transmittance of translucent or transparent liquids and solids. It is a compact yet advanced instrument that features a side port in horizontal format and with 7.7 inch TFT touch screen, itÃ¢ÂÂs very easy to operate.
With high precision and advanced capabilities, YS6010 benchtop spectrophotometer is designed for accurate analysis and transmission of laboratory color and appearance of solids, liquids, pastes, powders, pills, and granules in a more comprehensive, streamlined process. Model YS6010 is good used in paints, inks, textiles, garments, printing and dyeing, printing etc industries for color transfer and quality control. Spectrophotometer can measure just about anything, including liquids, plastics, paper, metal and fabrics, and help ensure that color remains consistent from conception to delivery
1. High configuration of hardware: 7 inches TFT Color Capacitive Touch-screen Display; Concave Grating.
2. Double Array 256 Image Element CMOS Sensor; Long life-span stable LED, UV LED and xenon lamp.
3. With reflective and transmissive spectrum, accurate Lab value, good to calculate color formula and do precise color transmission.
4. Auto identify measuring aperture. Freely switchable between 4 measuring apertures: ÃÂ25.4mm/15mm/8mm/4mm. Users also can customize apertures.
5. Built-in temperature sensor to monitor and compensate the measuring temperature to ensure the measurement more precision.
6. Wavelength range 360nm Ã¢ÂÂ 780nm. Built-in 400nm cut off/460nm cut off (only xenon lamp edition), more professional in UV measurement.
7. Independent light source detector, continuously monitor the condition of light sources to ensure the light source reliable.
8. Multiple measurement modes: Quality Management Mode, Sample Mode; Meet more usersÃ¢ÂÂ requirement.
9. Multiple accessories, sample holders, fixation clamp, suitable to more working condition.
10. Big capacity data storage, for 20000 pieces test result.
11. Built-in camera locating.
12. More powerful extended functions at the PC software.
YS6010 benchtop spectrophotometer is used to do precise color analysis and transmission in laboratories. It can be widely applied in different industries, such as plastics, electronics, paint and ink, printing, garments, leather, paper, auto, medical, cosmetics, food, science institutes, laboratories.
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.