Caltech India offers YD5050 Grating Spectrophotometer Densitometer with 45/0(45 ring-shaped illumination, 0 degree viewing angle), comply to standard ISO 5-4,CIE No.15.
It is suitable for using in ink printing, in Film Processing, Textile Printing and Dyeing, Plastic Electronics and Other Industries for Color Measurement and Quality Control; especially suitable for the measurement and quality control of optical density and dot enlargement in ink printing and it is able to customize single aperture ÃÂ¦2mm, ÃÂ¦4mm, ÃÂ¦8mm.
Under the 45/0 geometric optical illumination and the testing conditions of M O, M 1Ã¯Â¼ÂM 2 , M 3 stipulated by ISO 13655 standard, the instrument can accurately measure the reflectance data of samples. Under multiple color spaces, it can accurately measure various printing density indexes, color difference formulas and color indexes, and can meet the userÃ¢ÂÂs regular testing of various parameters.
1. 45/0 geometrical optics structure, comply with CIE, the testing conditions of M O, M 1Ã¯Â¼ÂM 2 , M 3 stipulated by ISO 13655 standard, it can accurately measure various printing density , overprint rate and other printing parameters
2. Accurately measure reflectance spectrum, CMYK density and Lab value of the sample
3. High-configuration electronic hardware: 3.5-inch TFT true-color screen, capacitive touch screen, concave grating, 256-pixel dual-array CMOS image sensor, etc.
4. Perfect combination of the beautiful appearance and the ergonomic structure design
5. Switchable apertures: ÃÂ¦2/4/8mm, adapt to more samples
6. Large-capacity storage space, over 20,000 test data
7. Combined LED light sources with long life and low power consumption, including UV light
8. USB/Blue2.1 dual communication mode is widely useful
9. Especially suitable for process control and quality control of printing plants
10. PC software has powerful function expansion
Grating Spectrodensitometer - YD5050 spectrodensitometer
In India, we have various customers from Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Surat, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam, Indore, Bhopal, Patna, Vadodara, Ghaziabad, Ludhiana, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nashik, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Dhanbad, Allahabad and Ranchi in India.